Wainwright & District FCS Board
Wainwright and District Family and Community Services is a joint venture between the Province of Alberta and the Town of Wainwright, the Municipal District of Wainwright No. 61, and the Villages of Chauvin, Edgerton and Irma.
The Board is appointed annually by the Councils of each participating municipality. It comprises of two Town Councillors, two M.D. Councillors and a Council representative from each of the Villages.
The Board acts as a policy-making and resource-allocating body and is governed by the Terms and Conditions of the F.C.S.S. Agreement, as approved by the participating municiplalities. Administrative responsibilities are delegated to the Executive Director hired by and accountable to the Board.
Board Members for 2017-2018
- Will Callenger ...... Board Chairperson .. Town of Wainwright
- Ted Wilkinson ....... Vice-Chairperson ... M.D. of Wainwright
- Wendy Belik ......... Village of Edgerton
- Bruce Cummins ....... M.D. of Wainwright
- Dennis Fuder ........ Village of Irma
- Valerie Gramlich .... Village of Chauvin
- Heather MacDonald ... Town of Wainwright
Board members are selected from the Municipal councils on an annual basis in either October or November for the following calendar year.