Dr. Ken Harrison, Counselling Psychologist, is providing general counselling services at the offices of Wainwright & District Family & Community Services.
To book an appointment, please call: 780-842-2555.
Read Dr. Harrison’s latest article discussing sleep disorder… How’s Your Sleep?
Counselling Services Overview
WDFCS provides short-term solution focused counselling on a variety of presenting issues. We encourage you to contact Dr. Ken Harrison to see how we can best assist you.
Our counselling is open to individuals, families and groups.
- To strengthen and support individuals, families and communities by providing professional counselling services to people experiencing stress or difficulties in their life.
- To reduce family and social breakdown by providing strategies that support healthy families.
- To encourage and facilitate the development of self-help groups by enhancing personal awareness and mental well being.
What kind of counselling services does FCS offer?
At Wainwright Family and Community Services the counselling department specializes in the following areas:
Scope of Services
- Couples and marriage counselling
- Family counselling
- Loss and grief counselling
- Counselling for those with illness and their caregivers
- Young offenders counselling
The FCS Counsellor can additionally assist you by referring you to other professionals who may be able to further aid you in your area of need.
How much do these services cost?
Our Counselling Service Fees are affordable, and can be tailored to meet with your ability to pay. Rates do vary to some degree, depending on region and specific needs.
|FCS Counselling Services Fee Schedule|
|Counsellors may, at their discretion waive some or all fees for a given counselling session.|
|Within the MD of Wainwright||$50 for a one hour session for individual.|
$75 for couple or family group.
|Outside the MD of Wainwright||$100 for a one hour session for individual.|
$125 for couple or family group.
Who should we call to arrange an interview?
To set up an appointment, telephone FCS at 780-842-2555.
For more information relating to our prevention and intervention services, please contact, Dr. Harrison, FCS Counselling Services.